As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The maximum length of the article should reach 10 pages, the maximum length of the scientific study should reach 20 pages, both including references (single spacing, Times New Roman, 12).
- An abstract of max. 10 lines (single spacing, Times New Roman, 12), as well max. 5 keywords (Times New Roman, 12) shall be included under the title of the article and the name of the author. We ask authors to state concisely in the abstract the following points: What is the main issue they deal with, how they approach it, what are their findings and how these findings develop the state of knowledge in the given discipline. Always refer to the country(ies) of your research.
- Please note that we accept only articles that we received in the journal official template: vložiť odkaz na templát
- The author(s) should present full References in the alphabetical order at the end of the paper.
- References must be in Harvard Style:
- In-text Citation:
(Surname, Year published) or (Surname, Year published, p. / pp. Pages).
- In References:
Books with One Author
LAST NAME, First Initial. Title. City: Publisher, Year published. Page(s). ISBN.
Books with Two or More Authors
LAST NAME, First initial. – LAST NAME, First initial. – LAST NAME, First initial. Title. City: Publisher, Year published. Page(s). ISBN.
Please, read licence agreement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.